Some may call me biased, but there is no doubt in my mind about a few important things…
- I have super cool clients
- My super cool clients have awesome-cute-adorable-full-of-personality kiddos.
- My super cool clients and their awesome-cute-adorable kids are seriously stylish folks.
- My super cool seriously hip clients and their awesomely cute adorably stylish kids are head-over-heels, to the moon crazy in love with each another.
- The whole entire downtown area makes for one crazy inspired phoenix family photographer.
- I am one seriously lucky, super blessed, awesomely grateful photographer.
End of story. No argument. That’s just the way it is.
Here’s a teaser of Saturday’s family photo session at Heritage Square (a great spot for phoenix family photography). Obviously – this picture doesn’t show you what the parents look like…but will you check out those crazy beautiful kids?!
As you can just imagine, Mom and Dad are also supermodel gorgeous. What you can’t tell from the photo is that they are also beyond sweet and gracious, totally chill and talented artists to boot. But don’t just take my word for it, you’ll have to check back later to see for yourselves…