Things I know for sure
- I am the worst blogger ever. Period. End of story.
- I would apologize and say I’m going to change. But I might not probably won’t, and I’d hate to tell you a lie.
- I’ve been so busy my head is spinning, but holiday order deadline is almost here so I’ll be coming up for air soon.
- My family will be VERY glad to have me back.
- I’ve got the coolest, most beautiful, utterly stylish, totally inspirational, utterly incredible clients in the world.
- They make it worth staring at the computer for hours upon hours at a time.
- I’m a photographer. I get to pay my bills with my camera. How cool is that? I still get giddy thinking about it.
- Big changes ahead in 2010 – a new assistant, studio manager, new products, new partnerships, new direction. Watch out Phoenix – ya’ll should stay tuned. Seriously.
- It’ll probably be June by the time I get around to blogging about it, unless you nag me.
- Life is good. Very good.
And since no blog post is complete without pictures, here’s just a bit of what has kept me busy over the past few months. Check these out, and then re-read #5 above….see what I mean?
This family was amazing! I was so in love with these girls!
Little girls in pink rain boots…. Who wouldn’t be utterly charmed?
Um…so I probably don’t have to tell you that I was totally giddy when I saw this one. Did a little happy dance…for reals.
Happy Mama-baby shots always make me smile.
Ah, baby Max….I melt.
A beautiful bride in a vintage phone booth at an incredible location….What more could any photographer want?
Oh, sweet little Lucy – those lips…those eyes, and a rare quiet moment.
My wee nephew Hayden. I miss him so much!
Tamara rocks her urban maternity photography session in downtown Glendale… so much fun!
I love kids. The sillier and goofier the better. Alex and I got along wonderfully